October 21, 2021
(Former owners of the Como Inn)
825 West Erie Street, Chicago, Illinois 60642
Our continual achievements over time have brought us to this significant milestone for The Justinian Society.
A 100th anniversary based on dedication, hard work, and commitment.
- Commemorative Centennial Member Lapel Pins
- Centennial Legacy Declaration
100 for $100k - Drive to Raise $100,000 towards the Children’s Endowment Fund and the Scholarship Fund
Seeking 100 Members to Each Donate $1,000
- Donor Only Commemorative Coin
- Initial Selection for Illinois Personalized License Plate Commemorating the Justinian Society’s Centennial Celebration
- Publication on Justinian Website and Social Media
- Special Honors at Centennial Celebration
- Centennial Celebration Personal Ad
Please contact JSOL President, Dion U. Davi by email for details.
All proceeds benefit the Justinian Society of Lawyers Endowment Fund, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Thank you to our generous members who have already made their donation contributing to the $100,000 drive supporting the Children's Endowment Fund and the Scholarship Fund.
Leonard F. Amari
Katherine Amaria O'Dell
Thomas M. Battista
Hon. Robert W. Bertucci, (Ret.)
Joseph G. Bisceglia
Michael F. Bonamarte
Perry J. Browder
Gabe M. Caporale
Joseph M. Gagliardo
Hon. Celia G. Gamrath
Michael R. Grieco
Thomas A. Jaconetty
Stephen M. Komie
Catherine R. Locallo
John G. Locallo
Bruno R. Marasso
Hon. Lisa A. Marino
Hon. Diann K. Marsalek
Christopher R. McCleary
Enrico J. Mirabelli
Brian T. Monico
Michael D. Monico
James J. Morici